Red velvet cake + cheesecake + brownie = the best dessert ever!
Combining three of the greatest desserts is a unique way to wow everyone with your impeccable baking skills. Best of all these are easy to make!
This recipe makes 12 square brownies, takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 45 minutes to cook.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon red food colouring
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 plain flour
- 225 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and grease the baking pan with butter.
- Mix together the sugar, vanilla, cocoa and butter in a large bowl,
- Whisk in the eggs, one by one.
- Stir in the flour.
- Pour brownie batter into the baking pan.
- Blend together the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mix evenly onto the brownie layer.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven once cooked through and let it cool for 15-20 minutes.
- After it is cool, transfer to a cutting board.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Stay Sweet! CD