Fruit is a great source of natural sugar that allows you to satisfy your sweet cravings! As the weather is heating up for Spring try out these simple and quick juices to cool down and quench your thirst. Fresh juices taste much better and are much better for your body.
There are no measurements for these juices, so you can adjust quantities depending on your likes.
Berry Banana Juice
This juice or smoothie is nice and sweet, filled with the goodness of all different types of berries!
- Juice the oranges.
- Cut up other fruits into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a serving glass and top with a few raspberries.
This citrus juice, is a twist on the original simple orange juice!
- Juice the oranges and lemons (Use one whole lemon for every two whole oranges).
- Cut up the cucumber and apples into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients into a blender, and blend until a liquid consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a serving glass and decorate with a slice of cucumber and apple.
This green juice, tastes great and will keep your body both happy and healthy!
- Juice Oranges and Limes (use one whole lime for every two oranges).
- Peel and slice the apples into small pieces.
- Cut up the spinach leaves and cucumber into small pieces.
- Juice all ingredients until a liquid consistency is achieved.
- Pour into a serving glass and decorate with a lime slice.
Stay Sweet! CD